Terms & Conditions
1. As these are hand made apparels and accessories which pass through heated machine presses, there is a possibility of some distortion in sizing. Anything beyond a tolerance limit of 1.5cm will be acknowledged and amended by EA Sportsgear. Anything within the 1.5cm tolerance limit is beyond our control during manufacture.
2. Final product designs and colours may differ in real life when compared to on screen designs. We will do our best to try and match design and colour schemes to on screen designs. On screen designs are for illustration purposes only. The same applies to embroidered artwork; where the colours may differ to onscreen designs or to the designs of artwork supplied by yourself. In the event where we cannot match the colour scheme for embroidery, we will use the nearest colour matching thread.
3. Embroidery requires very fine precision work and therefore there is a possibility that the embroidery may not be a complete replication of any artwork provided. Some distortions in thickness of lines, alignment of graphics and final colour is to be expected. We will do our best to keep these at an absolute minimum.
4. It is the customers responsibility to provide digital artwork (such as club crest, sponsor logo etc) in a high resolution vector or pdf file format. There is a high chance that the final print will be blurry or pixelated if the incorrect file format or a low resolution image is provided. EA Sportsgear cannot be held responsible for pixelated graphics printed if the original file does not meet our requirements. It is the customers responsibility to retrieve consent from the owners of digital artwork (such as the club crest or sponsor logo). EA Sportsgear will not be held liable and the customer indemnifies the company from any liability for reproducing these graphics and where a claim of patent or design infringement is made.
5. Turnaround is an average of 28 days from design approval AND full payment. This may be subject to any material stock delays or dispatch delays from customs or weather conditions delaying shipments. We will always try our best to try and work within the stated timeframe. If there are likely to be delays, we will endeavour to communicate this to you as soon as possible. Should the Company be delayed, hindered or otherwise prevented from meeting with these terms and conditions by events or circumstances beyond reasonable control of the Company including but not limited to acts of God, wars, riots, strikes lockouts, trade disputes, or labour disturbances, breakdown of plant and machinery, accident, storm, fire, flood, difficulties in obtaining materials, transport or labour or any other circumstances affecting the supply of Goods and Services, then the Company shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer whether as a direct or indirect result of any such occurrences.
6. The customer agrees to have the EA Sportsgear logo or branding displayed on the goods in accordance with any specifications or design work provided by EA Sportsgear.
7. EA Sportsgear reserves the right to accept or decline any order placed. We can only accept payment via bank transfer, cheque, PayNow, or in some instances via PayPal transfer providing any fees are covered by the customer. Please check with customer service regarding who to make the cheque payable to. Cheques will be accepted to place an order but production will not start until the cheque has cleared.
8. EA SPortsgear reserves the right to amend any prices as and when it sees fit due to reasons such as inflation and other increases in costs. Cost of freight/delivery can be amended at anytime and may fluctuate from the initial invoice/quotation provided. We will do our best to ensure this is stable. Where full payment has been made and there is an increase or decrease in delivery charge, the customer will be notified and will be expected to pay the difference before the goods are despatched.
9. We do not store financial details and we do not share customer details with any 3rd parties unless you have given consent.
10. Customised kits must be washed carefully. We recommend washing them separately on a cold wash cycle immediately after being worn. Do not leave in a pile or crumpled state after it has been worn and soiled. It is best to let sublimated kits to dry naturally once washed. EA Sportsgear will not take responsibility for any kits which have been damaged in design or material due to negligence and not following our guidelines of care.
11. Vinyl/Digital print is applied at the optimum heat to ensure a good transfer .However, as with all vinyl prints and digital transfers, there is always a chance of peeling/cracking over time especially if care instructions are not adhered to. If it has been exposed to extreme weather conditions, this will also increase the possibility of peeling/cracking over time.
12. All quotations/estimates provided should be requested in written form. These are valid for 30 days from day of receipt.
If you have any questions in relation to anything mentioned in this terms and conditions document, please email email@example.com with your enquiry.